Animals & Us provides resources on animal issues for teachers and students in New Zealand secondary schools. Our resources are:
- Focused on the relationship between human and non-human animals.
- Designed for use within the New Zealand curriculum and NCEA framework.
- Created by educators and peer-reviewed by teachers and academics.
- Designed to advance knowledge and encourage critical thinking.
- Designed to develop values of empathy, compassion and respect.
- Available free of charge for New Zealand teachers
Are you a teacher and would like to order any free Animals & Us textbooks please complete the following form.
Note: Animals & Us teacher resources are only available by post to schools in New Zealand.